Revamp, Repair, Repurpose…
Textile and clothing waste is a huge problem for the health and wellbeing of the whole planet
We are an inclusive network of people and enterprises based in and around Frome in Somerset whose focus and priority is about addressing clothing and textile reuse (rescue) and sustainability (repurposing, recycling).
We are a group of makers and researchers.
We make, stitch, knit, weave, repair, re-purpose and remake.
We research local and global textile sustainability issues.
What we’re about
- Textile reuse and repair
- Carbon emission reduction
- Raising awareness of the harm of the clothing and textile industry and textile waste
- Mental health and wellbeing by making and repurposing textiles
- Gathering as a social and sharing network
- Creating connections and solutions
- Support individual and group ideas and projects